Thank you for making a reservation with us. Before you make a reservation, Please read our reservation policies below.
- We do not allow guest to bring in their own drink or food.
- Reservation can be made either by online or phone to location.
- On-line reservation requests require at least 24 hours in advance and are handled in the order they are received.
- Last-minute reservation less than 24 hours prior to the arrival time is accepted by phone only.
- Given the limited seating of the restaurant, 15 minutes late with no contact will void your reservation.
- Please note that this submission is a request, and that one of our representatives will call you as soon as possible to complete your reservation.
- Online reservation will automatically be canceled if we are not able to reach you. To avoid cancellation please call us back ASAP after you get a missed call.
- Our goal is to complete every reservation within 24 hours and your reservation request is complete when the details are confirmed over the phone.
- If you have not received a confirmation call within 24 hours, please contact the restaurant to make sure your reservation has been confirmed.
2540 Old Denton Rd #300,
Carrollton, TX 75006
Monday - Sunday
5:30 PM - 2:00 AM
One need not fly across the Pacific Ocean to enjoy the dining and entertainment experience that is Pojangmacha. DanSungSa has welcomed Dallas to join in the pojangmacha experience. Located in the Korea-town district of Dallas, DanSunSa has become a “must go” destination for visitors hungry for authentic, delicious Korean anju and dishes. Profiled and lauded in numerous lifestyle and dining publications, Dansunga delivers the best of the pojangmacha experience to American shores.
See Our Specials
MAKE A RESERVATION
Pajeon. Pajeon is a variety of jeon with scallion as its prominent ingredient, scallion. It is a Korean dish made from a batter of eggs, wheat flour, rice flour, scallions, and often other ingredients depending on the variety.
The typical accompaniment to Korean fried chicken is cubes of pickled radish and plenty of beer or soju; the combination produces an irresistible repetition of salt and spice, cold and hot, briny and sweet, crunchy and tender.
A Buffalo wing, in the cuisine of the United States, is an unbreaded chicken wing section that is generally deep-fried then coated or dipped in a sauce consisting of a vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and melted butter prior to serving.
Kimchi-jjigae or kimchi stew is a jjigae, or stew-like Korean dish, made with kimchi and other ingredients, such as scallions, onions, diced tofu, pork, tuna and seafood. It is one of the most common jjigae in Korea